Stacy Neir of the Neir Team with Kentwood City Properties presents... This luxury townhome located in one of Denver’s most sought after neighborhoods, has been professionally designed with top-of-the-line finishes. It’s European flare and views of Downtown from all four levels will amaze your senses.
Upon entering this stunning unit, you will find a large area that can be used as a foyer or a mud room, with a ½ bath, large closet space and an attached 2 car garage.
The Main Floor
Enjoy a wonderful open floor plan with 10’ ceilings and views of downtown from your main floor living and outdoor deck areas. It includes walnut hardwood floors and a gas fireplace for those cold Colorado nights.
The kitchen is sleek and modern with custom made metallic glass countertops at the breakfast bar, quartz countertops, modern glass subway tile backsplash, Ultracraft cabinets with frosted glass windows, Electrolux refrigerator and dishwasher, CDA 5-burner range and hood and built-in Sharp microwave. It comes complete with a chef’s pantry and designer pendant and sconce lighting. This floor also includes a living room, dining room, a powder bath with a glass Decolav sink and a very spacious hidden storage space.
The Upstairs Living Area
Leading up the stairs to the 3rd floor of the townhome you will find new carpet and custom metal and wood handrails to create a very dramatic,modern feel. On this floor you will find the master suite, which has spectacular views of downtown, a 5 piece master bath, including a soaker tub made by Jacuzzi, double raised vanity sinks, walk-in shower, granite countertops and custom tile work. There is also a room walk-in closet with
custom built-ins, laundry area and second bedroom, which includes a full bathroom with modern finishes.
The Top Floor Loft Area
The top floor can be used as a third bedroom, office or recreational room. It includes a full bathroom and rough in plumbing for a wet bar, surround sound and intercom system. The views are amazing of downtown from a large 20’x 10’ outdoor patio that is perfect for entertaining and hot tub ready!
Click here for more homes for sale in Jefferson Park and other Denver neighborhoods.
- Luxury quality build with attention to detail
- Hand troweled finished walls and walnut hardwood floors
- Amazing views of downtown Denver
- Hot tub ready rooftop deck
- Custom made glass kitchen countertops
- 10 foot ceilings and a vaulted ceiling on 4th floor
- Pella doors and windows throughout
- Large, soaking Kohler and Jacuzzi tubs
- 8 foot doors throughout the home
- Fire sprinkler system
- Pre-wired for central vacuum system on all levels
- Pre-wired for security, surround sound and intercom system
- Pre-wired and pre-plumbed for a wet bar on 4th floor
- 4th floor deck is hot-tub ready with 220 volt capabilites